Activity of Garbionda Sustainable Maintenance
The main objective of Garbionda S.L. activity is to achieve cleaner, safer and more sustainable roads in Europe.
We are dedicated to R+I in the road sector. Nowadays we are implementing the design and technological development of a totally innovative solution that will allow to implement an innovative (and non-existent so far) comprehensive Sustainable Conservation and Maintenance Service for safety and restraint infrastructures.
Likewise, we are devoted to designing a new business model in the road sector involving not only public authorities of EU Member States, but also the business fabric of the road sector, relevant institutions in this sector at a national and European level- and also in the field of road safety – and other stakeholders involved, performing benchmarking activities with all of them that will allow us to optimally reach end users to properly implement our system. Therefore, networking in our sector is a key activity for Garbionda.
Social denomination: Garbionda S.L.
Adress: Marie Curie street, number 8, B. 1st floor. Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía. Postal Code 29590 Campanillas (Málaga). España.
Registry data: Commercial register of Málaga, First registration, Volume 5274, Folio 96, Sheet 123080. Date of registration: 8/05/2014.
Óscar Pereira Cortés (Inventor – CEO – Management and Administration Department)
Ana Lorena Lara García (Lawyer – Legal Department)
Eva Tatiana Rodríguez (Lawyer – International Department)
Carme Ramos Artiga (Engineer – Industrial Design Department)
Isabel Ortiz Gil (Engineer – International Technical Department)
Ignacio Hernández Calviche (Marketing technician – Marketing Department)
Antonio Pérez Pacheco (Logistics and Purchasing Department)
Amin Cheikh Ali (IT & Communications Department)
Myriam Galiana (Administratif Assistant)
Awards and distinctions:
- Andalucía Emprende Provincial Award. Category “CREA” (32 candidates). Junta de Andalucía. 2014.
- “Hazlo Ahora” National Award (715 candidates). Philip Morris Spain. 2015.
- Andalucía Excelente Award. R+D+i Category. El Suplemento (La Razón Newsletter). 2015.
- Certificated as a Young Innovative Company. AENOR. 2015.
- Excelente National Award. R+D+i Category. El Suplemento (La Razón Newsletter). 2016.
- Andalusia’s Finalist of the “Emprendedor XXI” Award (62 candidates). Caixa; Economic and Developpment Council y of la Junta de Andalucía, Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism. 2016.
- Recognition to the professional labor and to the commitment to Excellence “Golden Star”. Professional Excellence Institut (IEP). 2016.